Winchester WSR Primers In Stock
Primers are tested for uniformity and sensitivity in Winchester’s laboratories at temperatures and pressures well outside of their typical application.
Winchester promises increased sensitivity for positive firing in all firearms, uniformity in size and quality, accuracy in measurements and tolerances for anvil heights, and durability in harsh climates.
If you’re into reloading, you can find the Winchester primers you need for your shotshells, rifle, and handgun cartridges.
About the Winchester Small Rifle Primers
These Primers will not rust your barrel and contain no corrosive chemicals or mercury.
WSR Primers Features
- Higher accuracy through increased sensitivity in all firearms
- Neither corrosive nor containing mercury
- Proper priming requires strict adherence to weight specifications.
- The size and quality of each Winchester primer is guaranteed.
- To ensure proper spark, anvil heights are calibrated to within micrometers of accuracy.
- Winchester primers are reliable regardless of the weather.
Winchester WSR Specifications
- Model: WSR
- Primer: #6 1/2 – 116
- Types: Small Rifle
- Quantity: 100 per pack