TROCAR HBX 100GR BROADHEADS-3 PACK
The Trocar HB and HBX both feature 0.35-inch-thick surgically sharp stainless steel mechanical blades that stay tucked in tight to the solid-steel ferrule in flight, but they deploy reliably with a 1 5/8” expandable cutting diameter. The fixed blades are also 0.35-inch thick and have a cutting diameter of 1”. They have an offset for increased accuracy and stability. The total cutting diameter of the HB and HBX is 2 5/8”. The Trocar HB and HBX feature a bone-crushing chisel tip.
- 4-Blade (2 fixed and 2 mechanical)
- Chisel Tip Stainless Steel Ferrule
- .035″ thickness blades
- 1 ” Fixed Blade Cutting Diameter
- 1 5/8″ Expandable Cutting Diameter
- 2 5/8″ Total Cutting Diameter
- Offset Fixed Blades to Induce Spin
- 3 per pack
Category: Crossbow Broadheads
There are no reviews yet.