Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Semi-Automatic Centerfire Rifle
The Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail is included with the DDM4V7 AR15 style firearm, which features M-LOK attachment technology. The DDM4V7 has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature and is built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16 inch barrel. The mid-length gas system ensures smooth and reliable cycling in all conditions while reducing perceived recoil and wear on moving parts.
The M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top provide plenty of room for the user’s sights, optics, and accessories. Left and right-handed shooters can use the independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle. This rifle also includes the Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Features
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- 17-4 Stainless steel flash suppressor
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Free float handguard
- Soft touch, overmolded adjustable buttstock
- Soft touch, overmolded pistol grip
- Cut and polished feedramps
- Chamfered M-Lok rail
- Flared Magwell for fast reloads
- Integrated Quick Disconnect Points
- Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
Daniel Defense DDM4V7
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16” barrel, the V7 has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts.
A free-floating MFR 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the DDM4V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
Daniel Defense DDM4V7 Specifications:
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
There are no reviews yet.