The Bear Archery Crux Compound Bow features a hybrid cam system with an adjustable draw length from 25.5″ to 30.5″ and an aluminum riser to help ensure lightweight strength. The cable containment system and string suppressor help reduce noise and vibrations, and the sealed ball bearings help increase arrow speed. Synthetic grip. Fiber-optic sight, a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, a stabilizer and a 4-arrow quiver included.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum riser helps ensure lightweight strength
- Synthetic grip provides a comfortable handhold
- Hybrid cam system with an adjustable draw length from 25.5″ to 30.5″
- Composite limbs with aluminum limb cups
- String suppressor helps reduce vibrations
- Includes a fiber-optic sight, a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, a stabilizer and a 4-arrow quiver
- Sealed ball bearings help increase arrow speed
- Cable containment system helps reduce noise
There are no reviews yet.