Alliant Reloder 17 Smokeless Powder
Alliant Reloder 17 Powder For Sale Product Overview
Having been produced for over a century, Alliant Smokeless Powder is subject to the most rigorous quality control standards in the business. Constant testing and inspection in a ballistics lab ensures uniformity in chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density.
Alliant Reloder 17 has a comparable burn speed as IMR’s 4350 powder, making it suitable for use in medium rifle loads despite having been developed for short magnum cartridges. This powder is ideal for reloaders because it meters consistently and reliably, and it provides maximum velocity in any condition. Regular users of Alliant Powder know to anticipate this degree of reliability, and they get it with Reloder 17.
- Designed for short magnum case capacity
- Similar burn speed to IMR 4350
- Meters easily and consistently
- Consistent maximum velocity in extreme weather conditions
Principal Purpose: Short Magnum Loads
Secondary Uses: Medium Rifle Loads
Similar burn speed to IMR 4350 with added velocity.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
There are no reviews yet.